We use essential cookies on this site so it can function properly.
Welcome to the transcagesIreland.com website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website at transcagesireland.com and by placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
All information on this website is correct at time of publication but as our policy is to constantly improve, we reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. All sizes and specifications are approximate.
It is Transcages Irelands’ mission to create the finest quality Custom Built Dog Cages on the market. It will emphasize safe, secure and stylish cages.
Terms & Conditions Visitors are welcome during office hours by prior arrangement. Our telephone number is 086-8271335. Our email address is transcagesireland.com. Our office hours are 8am to 8pm Monday to Saturday.
1. Placing an Order – Orders can be made by phone or email. 50% of Purchase price with Order
2. Payment – Payment can only be made in Euro. We do not accept payment in any other currency without prior agreement. Accepted payment methods are Cash or Bank Transfer. Please note that where payment by any other method is agreed, your order can only be accepted once we are in receipt of cleared funds.
3. Order confirmation – After you have placed your order, if it is accepted, we shall send an order confirmation by email. Please carefully check this and notify us immediately of any discrepancy between the order as described and the order that you intended to place. Should you not hear from us within 1 working day, please contact us.
You agree that once you have placed your order, and provided it is accepted, we may begin work on it immediately. It is therefore important that care is taken in providing details of your order.
Please note that where goods are personalised, customised or made to order, you have a right to cancel the order only until we begin work on it. Since we may begin work immediately, it is important that you are happy with the details of your order at the outset.
CUSTOM BUILT ORDERS
All given delivery times are approximate owing to the complexity of the products we manufacture and we do advise that you place your order as early as possible. Upon ordering we will require all information on the vehicle i.e. Make, Model, Year, Type: Estate or Hatchback. The more information supplied to our sales staff, the more we can help in supplying the most suitable product.
4. Colour and appearance – Please note that there may be slight variations in the colour and appearance of our products. Pictures of our products in any publication, including this website, are representations only.
5. Delivery times – Once an order has been accepted, we shall do our best to despatch the order in 7 days. These are expected delivery times. They are not guaranteed, but we do have an excellent record of fulfilling orders well within these times. If circumstances arise which mean that there is likely to be a significant delay then we shall inform you of this. We advise you to take our expected delivery times into account when placing your order. An urgent request for delivery in advance of our expected delivery time may in some circumstances be accepted. An additional charge may be made. If this is required, we ask that you contact us as soon as possible.
6. Returns & Refunds – We strive to ensure that our products are of the highest quality .If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase you should inform us straight away and in any event within 7 days of delivery to you. For items that have not been personalised, customised or made to order, you have a right to cancel the contract and obtain a full refund within 7 days of delivery to you. In this case simply return the item to us with its original packaging and the receipt, retaining a note of the number of the receipt for your own records, and obtain proof of postage. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the items but this will be refunded to you where items are faulty.
If you wish to return your order (or part of) because of damage in transit:
Please contact us within 7 days to advise of courier damage. To ensure your claim is valid you must have signed for the order as damaged. Claims will not apply in the following circumstances: –
(a) The order was not signed for as damaged.
(b) We were NOT notified within 7 days from receipt.
In the case of personalised, customised or made to order items, please inspect the goods on delivery and inform us immediately of any suspected damage, fault or discrepancy. We shall be happy to discuss any suspected fault or error on our part.
7. Prices – The prices of our products include VAT.
8. Delivery and Postage – Please contact us directly to discuss delivery options.
9. Data Protection – We do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties.
Cookies may be used on this site. Data collected by this site is used to: a) Take and fulfil customer orders. b) Administer and enhance the site and service. c) Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
We may email you in the future with details of new products.
If you would prefer that we did not do this please make us aware of this when placing your order.
10. Copyright, Trademark, Patent and other Intellectual Property – Please note that our products and all publications relating to our products may be subject to copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights which shall remain vested in us, our licensors or the relevant owners and must not be used otherwise than as clearly intended without notice to us and express permission, both in writing.
11. Governing Law & Jurisdiction – These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland.
All Transcages Ireland products and accessories carry a “One Year Guarantee” for normal use. The guarantee does not cover damage by destructive dogs or misuse.
As we are unable to control the environment where the product is used or stored, we are unable to guarantee plating.
Customer Service Feedback – We value at all times Feedback on our Product as it will enable us improve both the quality of our service and product. We would appreciate if you take the time to leave a Customer Review on our Facebook Page, Transcages Ireland.
This website is operated by Transcages Ireland.
Our trading address contact details are as follows:
Transcages Ireland, Ardeenloun, Kilmeaden, Co Waterford, Ireland